Prices and Policy
If you’re booking at the Firefly Resort, you’ve discovered the very best Harbor Country vacation rentals. With the myriad of Southwest Michigan lodging options available today, you’ll have your pick of hotels, resorts, cabins, and the like. But if you’re looking for charming and inviting Harbor Country vacation rentals, the Firefly Resort is for you.
Value in Southwest Michigan lodging should be judged by more than just the nightly rate. Gauge the Southwest Michigan lodging you’re considering by the accommodations provided, amenities, facilities and grounds, and how close by area activities, attractions, and dining/entertainment options you are.
Compare Harbor Country vacation rentals using this gauge and you’ll discover there truly are no better Harbor Country vacation rentals than the Firefly Resort -- eighteen unique cottages nestled along the shores of Lake Michigan. Enjoy inviting accommodations, privacy, and amenities, all just minutes from the fun and activity of Harbor Country.
Let Firefly Resort be your home away from home -- whether for a weekend, a week, or by the month. You’ll find no finer Southwest Michigan lodging.
Thank you for choosing Firefly Resort for your vacation retreat. We hope that you will find all of your needs and expectations met for both relaxation and fun at Firefly and Harbor Country area.
In order to serve you better, please observe the following policies and procedures:
- Check in time is 4:00pm ET. Please note the Firefly Resort is in the Eastern Time zone. Late arrivals can be accommodated with advance notice.
- Check out time is 11:00am ET.
- 50% will be billed to your credit card on the day of booking. The remaining 50% is due 30 days prior to arrival. Balance must be paid in full prior to arrival. You must provide electronic signature on the agreement terms and conditions prior to your arrival.
- Cash, MasterCard or Visa ONLY are accepted.
- All rooms are non-smoking - smoking is allowed on the Firefly grounds.
- There are no phones in the cottages. Please utilize your cellular phone.
- Any damages to the cottage will be billed to your accepted credit card.
- Each cottage is individually furnished, so please leave all dishes, cooking utensils, pots, towels, linens, etc. in the cottage - this will allow each cottage to maintain its own unique charm.
- All dirty dishes must be cleaned and put away after use. This keeps our housekeeping cost down and in turn our rental cost. It also controls bugs and insects.
- Please note that quiet hours are observed from 11.00 pm to 7.00 am.
- Please do not take bathroom towels to the beach or outdoors. They are strictly for personal hygiene use only.
- Upon departure please place sheets in laundry bag provided in each cottage.
- Well-behaved pets are welcomed in some cottages. Pets are required to be kept on a leash and you are required to pick-up after them. There is one (1) pet maximum per applicable cottage.
- For our pet visitors, $30 pet fee added for each pet.
- We also hope you will not leave your pet for hours alone in the cottage. Your pets know they are on vacation and get upset when left alone for long periods.
- No tents or trailers are allowed on the Firefly Grounds. Please contact the rental agent for setting up a tent for special occasion (wedding, anniversary, reunion, etc.).
To ensure your security deposit is returned in full, we sincerely appreciate your care of the cottage. While we do not expect you to leave the cottage exactly as you found it, we do hope you will treat the cottage like your home away from home.
In the event that a guest cancels a reservation at least 30 days prior to the arrival date, and the property is rebooked, 100% of the deposit shall be refunded, except a $50.00 cancellation fee. If the premises are not rebooked, or the guest cancels within 29 days of the arrival date, we will try to rebook the cottage for your exact dates. If we are able to do so, your full deposit will be refunded, except a $50.00 cancelation fee, which will be taken out of the deposit. If we are unable to rebook the cottage for your exact dates, you are responsible for all charges and will be billed to the credit card on file. All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you back a cancellation confirmation letter.
Please note that all cancellations incur a $50.00 cancellation fee.