Prices and Policy | Cancellation Policy
If you’re booking at the Fire Fly Resort, you’ve discovered the very best Harbor Country vacation rentals. With the myriad of Southwest Michigan lodging options available today, you’ll have your pick of hotels, resorts, cabins, and the like. But if you’re looking for charming and inviting Harbor Country vacation rentals, the Fire Fly Resort is for you.
Value in Southwest Michigan lodging should be judged by more than just the nightly rate. Gauge the Southwest Michigan lodging you’re considering by the accommodations provided, amenities, facilities and grounds, and how close by area activities, attractions, and dining/entertainment options you are.
Compare Harbor Country vacation rentals using this gauge and you’ll discover there truly are no better Harbor Country vacation rentals than the Fire Fly Resort -- eighteen unique cottages nestled along the shores of Lake Michigan. Enjoy inviting accommodations, privacy, and amenities, all just minutes from the fun and activity of Harbor Country.
Let Fire Fly Resort be your home away from home -- whether for a weekend, a week, or by the month. You’ll find no finer Southwest Michigan lodging.
Thank you for choosing Firefly Resort for your vacation retreat. We hope that you will find all of your needs and expectations met for both relaxation and fun at Firefly and Harbor Country area.
In order to serve you better, please observe the following policies and procedures:
- Check in time is 4:00pm ET. Please note the Firefly Resort is in the Eastern Time zone. Late arrivals can be accommodated with advance notice.
- Check out time is 11:00am ET.
- A 50% reservation placed on a Visa or MasterCard is required to secure a reservation and will be billed on day of booking reservation. The balance due is payable by either credit card, cash, check or money order 30 days before arrival you must be paid in full before arrival.
- Cash, check or credit card (Visa and MasterCard) is accepted.
- All rooms are non-smoking - smoking is allowed on the Firefly grounds.
- There are no phones in the cottages. Please utilize your cellular phone.
- Any damages to the cottage will be billed to your accepted credit card.
- Each cottage is individually furnished, so please leave all dishes, cooking utensils, pots, towels, linens, etc. in the cottage - this will allow each cottage to maintain its own unique charm.
- All dirty dishes must be cleaned and put away after use. This keeps our housekeeping cost down and in turn our rental cost. It also controls bugs and insects.
- Please note that quiet hours are observed from 11.00 pm to 7.00 am.
- Please do not take bathroom towels to the beach or outdoors. They are strictly for personal hygiene use only.
- Upon departure please place sheets in laundry bag provided in each cottage.
- Well-behaved pets are welcomed in some cottages. Pets are required to be kept on a leash and you are required to pick-up after them. There is one (1) pet maximum per applicable cottage.
- For our pet visitors there is an additional $30 per stay cleaning charge. NON REFUNDABLE
- We also hope you will not leave your pet for hours alone in the cottage. Your pets know they are on vacation and get upset when left alone for long periods.
- No tents or trailers are allowed on the Firefly Grounds. Please contact the rental agent for setting up a tent for special occasion (wedding, anniversary, reunion, etc.).
- A four night minimum will be required on holidays and holiday weekends.
To insure your security deposit is returned in full, we sincerely appreciate your care of the cottage. While we do not expect you to leave the cottage exactly as you found it, we do hope you will treat the cottage like your home away from home.
Return to Top
Mandatory $50.00 cancellation fee. In the event a guest cancels a reservation at least 30 days prior to the arrival date and All funds will be refunded except 50.00 mandatory fee. If the premises are not re-booked or the guest cancels within 29 days or less of the arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable, and the full rental amount is due along with the 50.00 cancelation fee, and will be billed to the guests' credit card. All cancellations must be made in writing and delivered to Firefly Resort by email firstname.lastname@example.org to properly cancel your reservation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us! We will assist you in any way possible!
Firefly Resort & LMVR, LLC
Return to Top